Give us the opportunity to find revenue that your practice should be claiming but isn’t. In its first eighteen months the £5K Challenge has been a phenomenal success:
£2.2 million earned for practices
Average of £6,750 per practice
Earnings of more than £50,000 at one practice
47,000 patient records corrected
325 practices have used the service
Why don’t you challenge us to beat the £5k barrier at your practice?
If we can’t identify enough missed income to cover the cost of the service - we won’t charge you!
- No risk. Nothing to lose
- No need to check records - we do the work for you
- 100% satisfaction from practices like yours that have already made use of the service
- Improves data quality at the practice
- Helps clinicians understand the importance and impact of correct clinical coding
How does it work?
One of our experienced specialists will visit your practice for two days to analyse your records and identify patients that do not have an appropriate diagnostic Read code. They can then add the correct codes to your records, or if you prefer, provide you with lists of patients to update yourself.
You will be provided with a summary of the work that has been completed along with a financial breakdown of the associated increase to your practice income.
All we need is a little time with one of your GPs at the beginning and end of each day to make sure they are comfortable with the coding changes we will make.
How does this increase my practice income?
Adding patients to your registers will increase prevalence which increases the value of each QOF point within that domain, If you are already achieving maximum points you can still increase your income substantially. This is also an annual increase, so practices that used the service in February 2015 and found £7,500 have now actually increased their revenue by £15,000.
- Improved coding of records ensures greater consistency in the monitoring and management of patients, ensuring they receive the appropriate care for their medical conditions.
- Opportunities for ongoing training are identified to ensure that past mistakes are not continued
How to book
This two-day service costs £1,200+VAT. If we do not identify this amount of missed income you will not be charged, so you really have nothing to lose - complete the following form now to challenge us to find you £5,000.