We are looking for a new addition to the INPS Account Management team in Scotland. You will be responsible for business development and account management for a number of practices within Scottish health boards.
We have a dedicated field based Account Management team in Scotland who pride themselves on the highest standard of service and support for new and existing customers. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to provide solutions to customers and have experience or an in depth knowledge of the primary care sector or NHS environment.
Roles & responsibilities (not limited to the following).
- Promote INPS products and solutions to existing customers and health boards.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow the customer base across Scotland
- Account Management of an existing customer portfolio
- Work closely with our Marketing team on sales campaigns to focus primarily on the customer experience
- Company Car
- Commission scheme
- Well-being allowance
- Competitive salary
Skills and Experience
- Previous knowledge of General Practice
- Strong knowledge of IT
- Computer literate especially in the MS Windows desktop environment
- Standard MS Office products i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Understand basic Networking Topology and Concepts
- Internet access and usage
- Sales experience in health care IT systems
- In depth knowledge of Vision and other INPS software offerings. (System training will be provided through a mixture of one to one and classroom style courses provided by the Company).
- Knowledge of the UK primary care market