The benefits of a single system, without changing a single system.
A flexible solution for managing your local population's health, allowing CCGs and Health Boards to improve compliance with local policies, change behaviour and identify opportunities to improve outcomes.
- Standardise care across GP practices and clinicians
- Improve compliance with local care policies
- Reduce the number of inappropriate referrals
- Identify opportunities to improve outcomes
But best of all, you can do all of this with practices using EMIS and TPP systems as well as Vision.
Simple pathway design and deployment
Pathways, with corresponding trigger criteria and data entry templates, are designed and built to specifically meet local requirements. They are then pushed to all practices in the area, where they are installed automatically.
Automatic prompts and guidance for GPs
GPs are made aware of local pathways during consultations when patients meet the specified trigger criteria. They are then guided through the pathway, which can include background information, risk calculators and gold standard data entry templates based on NICE guidelines.
Intelligent templates adapt as data is recorded, e.g. the ability to refer a patient can be disabled until all of the locally defined referral criteria have been met.
Central reporting for CCGs and health boards
Using a secure cloud-based service, CCG and health board staff can monitor compliance with local pathways, as well as report across practices on any aspect of a particular pathway (this central pathway reporting does not allow patients to be identified).
Pathways currently being used include:
- Ensuring locally favoured dressings are used for wound care
- Making sure NHS Health Checks are completed thoroughly
- Making sure diabetic patients receive appropriate treatment
- Reducing the number of unnecessary colorectomy referrals and identifying additional patients that should be referred
Get single system benefits today
To find out how your CCG or health board can achieve the benefits of a single system today, please complete the form at the bottom of this page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org