This LCD Flat Screen Call Display benefits from the same joint development as for the Jayex LED screen, but with the added benefits associated with the latest digital signage technology.
A visual call display is essential for patients with hearing disabilities and provides equality and diversity in the waiting room. Delivering practice and public health messages as part of an integrated health care approach.
- Embedded to all Vision appointments, direct call from Consultation view.
- Improves practice workflow in a professional manner.
- Doctors save significant time in calling patients, freeing more time.
- Up to 5 different calls can be shown on screen at the same time.
- Helps reduce confusion as to who is being called.
- Receptionists have more time to handle important tasks.
- Patient centric messaging with large resource library, 900 NHS Choices videos.
- Highly visible messages with audio & speech to attract attention.
- Patients can clearly see it’s their turn and where to go to be treated.
- Patients know when a doctor is running late.
- Patients are kept informed on clinics, DNA’s and services whilst waiting.
- Supports Digital TV, Music and Live Web to keep attention and relevance.
- Provides order and focus in the waiting room.
Want to know more?
For more details on our LCD Digital Patient Call Display, please contact our partner’s sales team on 020 8838 6222, email email@example.com or http://www.jayex.com/health/healthcare-solutions.html