Vision CKD Manager
Rapid case-finding and optimised care for CKD
Using NICE Clinical Guideline 182 for CKD, Vision CKD Manager
lets you improve the accuracy of your CKD register, increase
prevalence and provide your CKD patients with appropriate care.
Looks at the eGFRs for you to identify your CKD patients quickly.
Increase practice income
Boost prevalence by ensuring correct CKD diagnosis and coding.
Guideline-based clinical decision support at the point of care.
Deploy easily across CCG and health board areas. Integrates with EMIS and SystmOne as well as Vision.
Key facts about CKD
At least one million people in the UK with moderate to severe
kidney disease have not yet been identified.
Almost 20,000 additional heart attacks and strokes are seen
every year in people with moderate to severe chronic kidney
20% of people with kidney failure are only referred to a
specialist when their kidneys have already completely failed
and their outcome is poor.
Source: http://www.yhscn.nhs.uk/cardiovascular/Renal.php Jan 2015
Enhanced patient care
Let Vision CKD Manager guide you through the care of
your CKD patients to make sure it is consistent and
appropriate to the stage of their condition.
- Uses NICE Guideline CG182 for CKD
- Optimise treatment to reduce the risk of further renal decline
- Report on overdue tests and those required soon
- Report on urgent and routine care requirements
- Interactive care pathway that provides clinical decision support during patient encounters
- Advice on when and what to test, when and what to prescribe and when to refer
Find your CKD patients quickly and improve
the quality of your data
CCGs and Health Boards
With simple deployment, integration with all major systems and
cloud-based reporting – Vision CKD Manager is perfect for use
across entire CCG and health board areas.
- Improve CCG and health board prevalence data
- Better CKD population management
- Tangible cost savings achieved by identifying undetected CKD patients and providing appropriate care sooner, leading to fewer patients requiring dialysis
- Centralised reporting dashboard including potential referrals and end stage burden modelling to assist in commissioning decisions
- Quick and easy deployment to hundreds of practices
- Integrates with SystmOne and EMIS systems as well as Vision
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.