What is noteSpace?
noteSpace quickly releases space in GP premises with its combined service of transferring paper-based records to an NHS approved facility and using software to electronically manage the flow of records into and out of the practice.
Designed in consultation with doctors and practice staff, noteSpace can drastically reduce administration time spent on records management, increase security of patient records and provide extra space to enable practices to offer additional services.
Already managing over a million records for GPs across the UK, noteSpace is a proven solution that is helping practices realise the potential of their premises.
- Niche Health project manages the process from start to finish.
- Records are kept in NHS-compliant storage facilities, regional to the practice, with our secure storage partners Box-it.
- All record types including Lloyd George envelopes and A4 folders can be collected.
- Records can be accessed quickly and easily either physically through a weekly scheduled visit, or a scanned copy can be requested electronically.
- New records are collected on an ongoing basis.
- All Patient Identifiable Data (PID) is securely transmitted within the NHS N3 Network.
- Full remote installation and training for practice staff is included.
Want to know more?
Vision noteSpace pricing varies depending on the chosen service level and practice list size.